Links & Sources
Doing Drug Corporations' Bidding.
- Hanabusa voted against the U.S. government getting a drug rebate for Medicare and Medicaid
- Staffer had to resign for illegally coordinating with the PhARMA PAC
- DailyKos on Hanabusa's dealings
The infamous Inouye alleged letter
- Civil Beat: Time to Question Dan's Last Wish
- The letter itself (now known to be written by Hanabusa staffer and robo-signed)
Corporate Votes and Positions
- Against discount for drugs
- Friend to Wall St.
- OK to Drill in Arctic Wildlife Refuge
- Hanabusa Tells EPA Not to Regulate Coal Emissions
- Coordinating with Drug Manufacturers at the Expense of her Voters
- The Ko Olina affair and by the Hawaii Reporter. Here's a more objective discussion by the Star Advertiser
- Illegal campaign coordination with PhARMA.
- Making money by loaning her campaign at high interest rate.
- Blocking Attorney General Margery Bronster re-confirmation. Also see Ben Caytano's autobiography